- Flexo Printing
- Slotting / Die Cutting (Rotary & Flat Bed)
- Folding, Gluing / Stitching
1. Flexo Printing
- Printing can be made with Top or Bottom Printing
- Printing Plate could be rubber or Photopolymer
- Printing unit depend on the needs, from 2 to 6 colors
Flexo Printing Process
Conventional Flexo Printing
Modern Flexo Printing
Most of simple job using only 2 solid colors, but for the high quality printing they have used up to 6 colors – though it is rare in this region.
Most of the printing machine always combine with Slotter to make RSC Boxes (Regular Slotted Container).
Printer Slotter with Folder Gluer
- Printing Unit
2. Folder Gluer
- Inline wuth Flexo Printer Slotter
- Topfold & Bottomfold
Die cut is used for Wrap around boxes, There are 2 kind of die cutting machine :
- Flat Bed
Rotary Die Cutter Operation
More accurate, higher investment but cheaper die.
Tying the box either from folder gluer / diecutter.
Full Automatic Strapping (With Squaring)
Automatic Stacking and Bundling